From Travis Paul ...@visPaul.me>
Subject Re: OpenShift Cartridge
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 18:42:01 GMT
Thanks Alexander,
I'll post my exact error tonight but I had googled and found other people
with similar messages having permission issues.

I did consult the Unix install guide briefly but I couldn't create users or
groups in the OpenShift environment, which is when I stopped working on it.

I'm wondering if:
1) The author of the cartridge was ever successful in running CouchDB on
OpenShift.
2) An update in the OpenShift environment caused CouchDB to no longer work.