From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REMINDER] IRC meeting - 2013-06-05 19:00 UTC
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 09:00:40 GMT
Hey folks,

I shall be absentee today, due to prior commitments.

I would like to add something to the agenda:

# 1.3.1 release

The 1.3.1 release is blocked until 140-attachment-comp.t is fixed or
removed.

Please see the "[QA][REQUEST] Fix or disable failing test on 1.3.x" thread
for more info.

Would love for someone to jump on this and unblock us!

Thanks,

--
NS