From Jason Smith <...@iriscouch.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Git workflow
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 03:53:40 GMT
To a first approximation, I like Bob Newson's idea (option 1 in the
OP). It seems the most workable for a large distributed team of
volunteers.

I am probably a bad teammate, but I always find myself forgetting or
misunderstanding policies and changes to policies. So I like the
simplest, most intuitive rules that work, e.g. "Features in a branch,
merge to master when you're done. Cherry pick backports."

--
Iris Couch