From Jason Smith <jason.h.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Git workflow
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 08:31:10 GMT
I kind of share Garren's question of whether commit messages can convert
into release notes. But I figured I'd let it it play out to see how it
works. What if somebody refactors code to remove some bloat?

I still like it, because the perfect is the enemy of the good. It will
still take manual effort to make good release notes, but the effort might
be reduced.