From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject [REQUEST] Help with the CouchDB board report
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 18:39:57 GMT
Hi folks,

It's board report time! (And we could do with your help.)

For the first time in the project's history, we're opening this up to the
dev@ list. This should have been done a long time ago. Also, I am trying to
move as much of this stuff to the dev@ list as possible. I am on the
lookout for people who are interested in helping with project-level
decision making, so that we can elect them to the PMC. *wink*

Anyway, enough of that.

Check it out:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Board_Report/2013_05

This is my first draft.

The deadline to submit is May 6th. Sorry for the late notice. We'll have
more notice next time.

For those who don't know: we report every three months. The board report is
a summary of the project activity.

Have I missed anything out? Jump in, and add it!

Thanks,

--
NS