From Markus Ochel <mar...@markuso.com>
Subject New sites and app using CouchDB fully
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 01:24:48 GMT
Hi

I am following the instructions in the "CouchDB in the
Wild<http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CouchDB_in_the_wild>"
wiki page to submit a list of newly created sites using CouchDB, plus their
engine that is used to manage those sites, named *Kleks*, which I have
open-sourced for the community to build similar sites using nothing but
CouchDB (as CouchApps).

Here is my expanded submission: (feel free to shrink it if need to)

*Kleks* <http://markuso.github.io/kleks> - a pure CouchDB based CMS written
as a CouchApp. Supports multi-site setup and Markdown authoring. It is
fully open-source on GitHub <http://www.github.com/markuso/kleks> with a
MIT license. Kleks is used to power a network of content-based sites with
the ability to fully sync/replicate its NoSQL document-based datastore,
CouchDB, in real-time to other locations. The admin interface is accessible
from desktops and mobile tablets at this time. It generates fully
responsive websites that are optimized for mobile devices as well. The
front-end is built as a CouchApp with HTML5/JavaScript that lives and is
served from inside the CouchDB database. It means that there is no need for
a middle-tier and no other servers are required. Some of the live websites
running purely on CouchDB using Kleks are
EvolvingWellness.com<http://www.evolvingwellness.com>,
EvolvingBeings.com <http://www.evolvingbeings.com>,
EvolvingChannels.com<http://www.evolvingchannels.com>,
EvolvingScenes.com <http://www.evolvingscenes.com>,