From Noah Slater <>
Subject [REQUEST] Promote the CouchDB 1.2.2 release
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 18:42:10 GMT
Dear community,

Being a volunteer organisation, we rely on you to help us promote releases.

Here is the official blog post:

Here is the official tweet:

We also have a Hacker News thread:

And a Reddit thread:

Please take a moment to share these links with your friends.

Retweet us if you use Twitter, and upvote us if you use Hacker News or

(Note that Hacker News users may want to navigate to the item from the
front page. I believe up votes are not counted when you link to an item

If you have any other promotion you'd like to highlight, please reply to
this thread.

Thank you!