From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject [REQUEST] Promote the CouchDB 1.2.2 release
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 18:42:10 GMT
Dear community,

Being a volunteer organisation, we rely on you to help us promote releases.

Here is the official blog post:

    https://blogs.apache.org/couchdb/entry/apache_couchdb_1_2_2

Here is the official tweet:

    https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/319154959922888704

We also have a Hacker News thread:

    https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=5481228

And a Reddit thread:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/comments/1bj56q/apache_couchdb_122_released/

Please take a moment to share these links with your friends.

Retweet us if you use Twitter, and upvote us if you use Hacker News or
Reddit.

(Note that Hacker News users may want to navigate to the item from the
front page. I believe up votes are not counted when you link to an item
directly.)

If you have any other promotion you'd like to highlight, please reply to
this thread.

Thank you!

--
NS