From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject CouchDB weekly news (2013-04-04)
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 19:56:06 GMT
Dear community,

This is a new idea. I'd like to just post pointers to stuff going on in
CouchDB land. If you have any ideas about the sort of things you'd like to
see here, please let me know. How detailed should I be? How much
information do you want? (I am hoping to start posting them to the blog,
once for the format settles down...)

Events:

    Coffee & CouchDB
    11th April, Dublin, Ireland
    http://s.apache.org/jA8

Important mailing list threads:

    Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Apr 3 19:01:16 2013
    http://s.apache.org/4pq

    Marketing activity - help/feedback needed
    http://s.apache.org/fRg

    Javascript Test Suite
    http://s.apache.org/8Xa

    [feedback] mozjs17.0.0
    http://s.apache.org/7nt

    [DISCUSS] a git workflow based on @dev
    http://s.apache.org/wKR

    The BigCouch merge, CouchDB 2.0, 3.0 and later
    http://s.apache.org/XrT

    Proposal: Replication with document manipulation
    http://s.apache.org/hU

Summary stats:

    17 important JIRA tickets recently updated
    http://s.apache.org/vl

    8 wiki pages recently updated
    http://s.apache.org/qPs

    13 open GitHub pull requests