From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject [REQUEST] Promote the CouchDB 1.3.0 release
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 19:28:14 GMT
Dear community,

Being a volunteer organisation, we rely on you to help us promote releases.

Here is the official blog post:

    https://blogs.apache.org/couchdb/entry/apache_couchdb_1_3_0

Here is the official tweet:

    https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/321696727704948736

And Google+ post:

    https://plus.google.com/109226482722655790973/posts/RHPfFzCAmAc

We also have a Hacker News item:

    https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=5520259

And several Reddit items:

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1c09bj/apache_couchdb_130_released/

http://www.reddit.com/r/nosql/comments/1c09du/apache_couchdb_130_released/

http://www.reddit.com/r/Database/comments/1c0a9c/apache_couchdb_130_released/

http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/comments/1c0ad4/apache_couchdb_130_released/

Please take a moment to share these links with your friends.

Retweet us if you use Twitter, and upvote us if you use Google+, Hacker
News, or Reddit.

(Note that Hacker News users may want to navigate to the item from the
front page. I believe up votes are not counted when you link to an item
directly.)

If you have any other promotion you'd like to highlight, please reply to
this thread.

Thanks,

--
NS