From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject [REMINDER] IRC meeting - 2013-04-10 19:00 GMT/UTC**
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 13:29:28 GMT
Hi all,

We'll be having the usual meeting in #couchdb-meeting
onirc.freenode.org at 20:00 *UK summer time* Wednesday as usual.

The meeting room:

    irc://irc.freenode.net/couchdb-meeting

You can access the meeting via the web:

    http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#couchdb-meeting

I'm reasonably sure most of the world has changed timezones over now,
so 8pm UK time should be the same as previous meetings, except if
you're in the Southern Hemisphere.

For your local timezone:

    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CouchDB+Weekly+IRC+meetup&iso=20130410T21&p1=259

If you have a specific topic we should talk about, reply here or bring it
up on IRC. A+

Dave