From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows Binaries, redux 1.2.2 and 1.3.0
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 08:06:50 GMT
R15B03 is working very nicely on Windows 7 Enterprise, SP1, 64-bit.
Upgraded from 1.2.0, pointed it at the existing databases and it picked up
full-mesh replication where the previous installation left off, without
missing a beat. Beautiful.

I'll leave it a few hours to settle in and then try a Windows 2008 Server
machine.

Nick