From Wendall Cada <wenda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.3.0-rc.3
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 23:27:05 GMT
+1

Fedora 18/Erlang R15B03/Spidermonkey 1.8.5
Centos 6/Erlang R14B04/Spidermonkey 1.8.5
Amazon Linux 2012.09/Erlang R14B04/Spidermonkey 1.8.5

Tests fail in first run as detailed in other threads, but pass if run
individually. In fact, I have identical failures as Alexander (kxepal)
running under Fedora 18. I'm working as outlined in another thread on
fixing these. Should have some time to dedicate to this very soon.

Wendall