From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google+ community?
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 16:04:29 GMT
I would never say to someone "do not talk about CouchDB on Twitter or
Google+ or your own blog." No way! But I'd like to think that the really
important conversations are finding their way to the mailing lists. You
know. If you do a blog post, or you there's a really interest discussion
happening on StackOverflow... Share it with us here.

How can we encourage this sort of activity? For things to filter back
upstream to the project, where the majority of the community can see it? It
is beneficial for both parties. The wider community finds out about more
things going on. And the blog post, or the conversation gets more exposure,
and perhaps more contributions.

--
NS