From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject CouchDB admin repository
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 19:50:29 GMT
Devs,

We now have a new Git repository:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb-admin.git

The purpose of this repository will be for collecting scripts, and other
sundry items, as needed by the PMC and the committers for the
administration of the project.

The repository is public. Any private items will be kept in the usual
location in Subversion.

All committers have access.

The commit emails go to dev@couchdb.apache.org.

I am going to start adding some files to this now, which are essential to
the new release procedure. I will then announce the new release procedure,
leaving it open for lazy consensus for three days.

I will simultaneously kick of the vote for 1.3.0-rc.1.

Thank you,

--
NS