From Russell Branca <chewbra...@apache.org>
Subject Merging the fauxton branch into master
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 20:06:34 GMT
Last week I noticed the fauxton branch and master branch have drifted quite
apart, and are a couple hundred commits different in either direction. I
created a branch 'fauxton-rebase' [1] that is the fauxton rebased on top of
the laster master as of friday.

If there are no objections I would like to bring the fauxton-rebase branch
into master to simplify development workflow and keeping both branches
updated.

-Russell

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/fauxton-rebase