From Wendall Cada <wenda...@83864.com>
Subject Re: Status of 1.2.x and 1.3.x branches
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 22:41:00 GMT
Note: I am not a committer for the project, I've just been following
this current release cycle closely.

For 1.2.x
It appears as though all blockers have been resolved, allowing for a
1.2.2 rc.

For 1.3.x
Only issues remaining in the blockers list
(http://s.apache.org/couchdb_130_blockers) are
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1696 (Support Erlang/OTP R16B)

The only other issues for 1.3.x, not on the list are the intermittent
test failures.

I think the only questions here remaining are:

1. Can 1.3.0 ship without COUCHDB-1696?
2. Can 1.3.0 ship with known test issues?

Wendall