From Russell Branca <chewbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simplifying Fauxton Setup
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 19:58:15 GMT
Turns out there's an undocumented proxy feature in bbb server. I just
pushed out a change that will proxy requests through to CouchDB as needed.
Its about 80% of the way there. We don't have to go this route long term,
but it gives you a development server that avoids the build step every time
you make a change.

-Russell