From Alexander Uvarov <alexander.uva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Import Fauxton
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 11:31:31 GMT
Are there any screenshots or demo? Is it completely rewritten or just an evolution with some
new features?

FYI I am working on Ember.js rewrite of Futon. Just decided to make something useful while
learning framework.
It's Ember.js application including Bootstrap css with FontAwesome icons and Ajax.org Ace
editor for documents and views.