From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB maintenance releases, first round for 1.0.4, 1.1.2, 1.2.1
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 18:35:06 GMT
The ASF policy states:

"Before voting +1 PMC members are required to download the signed source
code package, compile it as provided, and test the resulting executable on
their own platform, along with also verifying that the package meets the
requirements of the ASF policy on releases."

I figured that in this instance, it would be useful for me to +1 based on
correctness of packaging alone. As release managers for this VOTE, I would
understand it if you want to discount my vote on 1.0.4.

However, my vote on 1.1.2 should be counted. I was able to compile the
code, and I was able to get a mostly passing test suite. (Which we have
accepted in the past as being okay.) Unless the failure I got is alarming?
I can re-run if required.

--
NS