From "Theobald, David" <dtheo...@akamai.com>
Subject CouchDB 1.3 release?
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 19:01:52 GMT
Hi CouchDB Team -

I was curious if there has been a release date scheduled for the 1.3 release of couchdb?
There are a couple of Jira tasks that are blocking a project I'm working on and was curious
when they'd be generally available (specifically: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-430).

Also is there a recommended method to build Couchdb from source ahead of a the general availability
of the 1.3 release?  If I could cherry pick the fix for the JIRA item above that would work
for me as well.

Thanks much!
David...

David C. Theobald
Senior Product Architect, Web Experience

[cid:image002.gif@01CDE8E9.555A55E0]

Office: +1.515.978.4072

Akamai Technologies
Des Moines, Iowa