incubator-couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IRC meeting - 2012-10-31
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2012 17:01:52 GMT
Aaaaaah, these are SO great. Stoked. Thanks Dave, again! :D

On 1 November 2012 01:24, Dave Cottlehuber <dch@jsonified.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> This week was busy as a bot, and a little bit chaotic. Full meeting
> logs/actions are available from URLs at end.
>
> We also have a nice shiny link for our 1.3.0 Blockers
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB/fixforversion/12318350
>
> ## Next Meeting:
>
> Same Bat Time, Same Bat Place: Wednesday 5th November
>
> - [time] http://bit.ly/Tnv5GN
> - [calendar] http://bit.ly/SxXygK
> - [countdown] http://bit.ly/VEt7Uy
>
> ## New Actions:
>
> - Everybody to read the proposal for plugin architecture
> https://gist.github.com/3974676 & respond on the ML
> - Everybody to collect potential candidates or inspirations for the plugin
> system
> - Randall Leeds to review Robert Newson's work for COUCHDB-1259
> - Jan Lehnardt to own COUCHDB-1581, will identify dependencies to be
> updated and tracks completion
> - Dave Cottlehuber to raise OSX integration into core repo on ML
> - Robert Newson  will be forking (on Guy Fawkes too no less)
> - Jan Lehnardt to kick off planning for CouchDB Conf Berlin, Jan 25-27
> - Bob Dionne to create a dev@ thread to discsuss couchdb-internal-api
> details
>
> - Dave Cottlehuber to add docs branch ticket to 1.3.0 blockers [DONE]
> - Benoît will post his current CORS work today [DONE]
> - Benoît to propose alternative OTP setup of CouchDB post merge [DONE]
>
> ## In Progress:
>
> - Noah Slater to add a packagers list
> - Joan Touzet to raise how we work with package maintainers on dev@
> - Dave Cottlehuber to keep 1.2.0 doc updates moving
>
> ## Deferred post 1.3.
> - Adam Kocoloski & Benoit Chesneau to send summary of testing in their
> forks to dev@ to start the discussion
> - Adam Kocoloski to provide woolly update on how cloudant and bigcouch
> and couchdb fit together in the future
> - Noah Slater to send out release cadence as discussed in Eire with
> Robert Newson
>
> [actions]:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~dch/couchdb-dev-irc-meetings/2012/couchdb-dev.2012-10-31-20.03.html
> [logs]:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~dch/couchdb-dev-irc-meetings/2012/couchdb-dev.2012-10-31-20.03.log.html
> [previous]:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201210.mbox/%3CCAL+Y1nsyof9Sf9xFQYc-5phgJV0hK5oHOk0mguuPnHPnXZW0bA@mail.gmail.com%3E
> [history]: http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/IRC_Meeting_Minutes
>
> [calendar]:
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/scripts/ics.php?type=utc&p1=259&iso=20121107T2100&msg=couchdb-dev-chat
> [time]:
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121107T2100&p1=259&msg=couchdb-dev-chat
> [countdown]:
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20121107T21&p0=259&msg=couchdb-dev-chat
>
> Many thanks everybody!
>
> A+
>



-- 
NS

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message