From Russell Branca <chewbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Futon.Next Proof of Concept
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 20:23:53 GMT
On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Dave Cottlehuber <dch@jsonified.com> wrote:
> On 4 November 2012 19:39, Russell Branca <chewbranca@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> NS
>>
>> I don't have a particular preference for location of the code, but I
>> do want to avoid getting locked behind a PR for every change, so my
>> current preference is retaining it on the cloudant labs organization.
>>

>> -Russell
>
> Hi Russell,
>
> I'm sure I don't follow this anymore, is this then a community project
> or a cloudant one? Your preference implies the latter, however I'm
> hoping it's the former.
>
> A+
> Dave

I wasn't trying to imply anything at all. Code needs to go somewhere,
and my concern is about turn around time on PRs. Simon lives in a
different part of the world from me, so coordinating pull requests
isn't practical. Basically I'll be working out of whereever I have a
commit bit to. So if that means working out of the cloudant labs
server and submitting pull requests to the apache repo, then that's
fine. I wasn't trying to imply this was a community project or a
cloudant one, but rather stated my preference to a repo I already have
access to and where we've been working from so far.

-Russell