From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Futon.Next
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 12:37:18 GMT

On Nov 1, 2012, at 13:31 , Octavian Damiean <mainerror@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd propose a Futon.Next IRC meeting with all the people that care about
> the topic. There we could gather a list of requirements, ideas and actually
> discuss how we want to proceed.
>
> Discussing, tracking ideas, requirements and suggestions of such a topic
> solely on the ML get a little tedious in my opinion.

Aren’t these tracked at https://github.com/Futon/Futon.Next/issues?state=open
for now? I’d suggest that IRC is as bad as a mailing list to manage these
things :)

> What are the opinions on a Futon.Next IRC meeting?

I think we have a good foundation to move on with. I’m not sure how a
meeting would help here. I’d rather not distract the people who work
on this :)

Cheers
Jan