From "john.tiger" <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cors branch testing
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 15:07:23 GMT
On 11/04/2012 06:09 AM, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
> cors_enable=true is a setting in default or local.ini not a configure argument.
>
> - benoƮt
>
> On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 2:44 AM, john.tiger <john.tigernassau@gmail.com> wrote:
>> a few questions so far:
>> 1) where does "cors_enable=true get set  - tried to do sudo ./configure
>> --cors_enable....  that didn't work
>> 2) ini file ?  is that a windows thing ?  - also would be helpful to have an
>> example of that
>> 3) using autoconf gave the following:
>> configure.ac:22: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONFIG_HEADER
>>        If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
>>        See the Autoconf documentation.
>> configure.ac:25: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
>> configure.ac:28: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_ENABLE_SHARED
>> configure.ac:29: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DISABLE_STATIC
>> configure.ac:33: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
>> configure.ac:61: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DEFINE
>> configure.ac:207: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL
>> configure.ac:302: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_WARN
>> configure.ac:334: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_ICU
>> configure.ac:352: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_CURL

okay, from @randall, used ./bootstrap to create configure file. sudo
./configure, then sudo make and sudo make install ran okay except for:

gzip -9 < README > README.gz
fatal: ambiguous argument '6c976bd..HEAD': unknown revision or path not
in the working tree.
Use '--' to separate paths from revisions

but this might have to do with libs in this linuxmint 12.04 (ubuntu
12.04 based) - oh, how I wish i could install debian unstable on this
macbook 2.1 (:

re @dch - also in this vendor mix,  the ini files are under /etc/couchdb

do not see any cors_enable in either default or local ini - easy enough
to add but want to be sure if it should already be in the ini files in
this build or that I don't have the right ini files - meanwhile we'll
just add and continue testing.