From "john.tiger" <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cors branch testing
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 13:58:21 GMT
On 11/04/2012 06:09 AM, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
> cors_enable=true is a setting in default or local.ini not a configure argument.

okay, got it, ignore my reply to Simon - will continue on.  we'll test
with the default for all cross domains - then would like to figure out
from your instructions on limiting to maybe a certain domain.  for
example - if we are running a html 5/jquery app on either default (no
port) or on a certain port say 8080 - and if couch is on standard 5984
should the "allowed" port be 8080 or 5984 ?