From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "Documentation" by NoahSlater
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 13:27:13 GMT
On 1 October 2012 12:33, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> Dave,
>
> I've moved these all to JIRA. Check the Documentation component.
>
> I plan to work on this all week. Don't want to step on your toes. I'm happy
> to see this through to completion. Do you have anything staged and ready to
> commit, or is there something you wanted to work on? (Happy to share the
> work also, but we should co-ordinate.)

A couple of people are already working on changes into the actual rst
files, so if you can leave them alone & do your autotools thing
without fiddling with share/doc/src/*.rst that would be great. I'll
keep an eye on the jiras too & keep any updates timely.

I'm not sure the PDF target you are using will still build all the
HTML & search.js components, but its not important at this point.

Many thanks for sorting this out!

A+
Dave