From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: Inspiring comment about CouchDB on Hacker News
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 19:06:51 GMT
On 9 October 2012 19:08, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 6:54 PM, Robert Newson <robert.newson@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Haven't thought deeply about it, I just know that cloudant and
>> iriscouch customers will need separate controls. Ideally, we can all
>> use the same code without forking. Maybe it's a special thing like
>> _security, dunno. Lets puzzle it once the patch lands?
>
> yup :)
>
> - benoît

Great news Benoît!

+1 for CORS going direct into master. This will be by far the fastest
way to get it out to people who are keen to test & I think we don't
have other code/functionality landing that will conflict it. It's also
a great opportunity to add this to the documentation :)

Re COUCHDB-1346 Adam Lofts has put a related patch up on github as a
pull req, I hope to look at that later this week when I have a windows
VM available again.

A+
Dave