From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: Moving JIRA emails to a separate list
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2012 13:04:44 GMT
I was prompted to ask because on Apache CloudStack, the JIRA tickets are
overwhelming. I don't think that's the case here. But I figured it might
still help reduce the noise, and allow more people to lurk without as much
effort. I expect committers to subscribe to commits as a matter of policy.

--
NS