From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: Part2: What's up dev? About couchapps.
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 10:54:34 GMT
On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:

> - web editor/viewer

Is this something that could be rolled into Futon? (Just spitballin here.)

(As a side note, I love the idea of being able to suck down a DD, see the
files, edit them, and blow it back. And, like you said, this doesn't have
to follow any specific format. As long as there is a standard DD/FS
mapping.)

Why don't you put a design proposal up on the wiki, and we can invite
contributions to it there.

It's getting a bit hard to track all of the ideas, and rationales, in these
email threads.

If we can get a design proposal that the community likes, implementing it
should be simple enough.

We can reach out to the existing "CouchApp" community pockets, and ask for
comments.

(Let's not get hung up on names, for now.)

Thanks,

--
NS