From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.3.0 discussion
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 17:42:38 GMT
Fwiw, I took a swing at resolving critical issues for a 1.3 release a
few weeks ago. Fixed a few things. I'd definitely encourage others to
dig in again.

imo, 1.3 should be bug fixes, docs and CORS, the latter being the most at-risk.

I'd really like 1.3 to be a solid release that we can use as the
foundation for the release after where we merge all the excellent work
in the various forks, the clustering work in bigcouch being one of the
most significant for our project.

Sent from the ocean floor