From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: http PATCH support?
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 22:33:44 GMT
Yeah, its originally from the guy that wrote Persvr. I would say its
not terrible but its severely underspecified which worries me a bit.
It might be interesting to see what an implementation in Erlang looks
like but I'd still be quite hesitant to including it in trunk as I
haven't seen a lot of adoption of the standard (although if we started
pushing it we might be able to change that).