From Dale Harvey <d...@arandomurl.com>
Subject Re: Part2: What's up dev? About couchapps.
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:49:46 GMT
I have a folder here with an index.html file in it

Can I upload it to CouchDB as an attachment without moving it? last time
remember (admittedly a long time ago) I couldnt do that with erica nor the
couchapppy tool

If not, I think that is one of the primary use cases that should be kept in
mind, despite the fact I wrote (yet another) one of these tools (and a fair
few patches to erica) I dont use them because even the very basic tasks
forced you into a couchapp specific workflow