From Noah Slater <>
Subject Weekly CouchDB IRC meeting
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 10:44:01 GMT

I would like to propose that we meet once a week on IRC.

This is something that is working for Apache CloudStack, and I would like
to try it with out community.

I am happy to run the meetings for the time being.

The format I am thinking of is that I will go round everybody once and ask
them for their current status, and whether they have anything to discuss.
That's it. Once the meeting is over, I will upload the logs to the wiki,
and I will send minutes to the mailing list, inviting those who could not
be in attendance to contribute.

Finding a time when the most people are available will be tricky, but I've
set up a poll for y'all to indicate your preferences.

Please take a moment to vote on what time would work for you.