From Stefan Kögl <koeglste...@gmail.com>
Subject COUCHDB-1444 (missing_named_view error on existing javascript design doc and view)
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 21:15:46 GMT
Hi,

I just wanted to ask if any of the devs would be willing to help with
tracking down and solving COUCHDB-1444 (missing_named_view error on
existing javascript design doc and view), which has been open since
March.

Already 7 people who were affected by this issue (some on production
systems) have commented on the issue, confirming it for combinations
of 1.1.1, 1.2.0, 1.3.0@master (f0d6f19bc8) and R13B03, R14, R15B01,
but apparently no one could provide any useful debugging output.

I lack the Erlang skills to tackle this issue myself, but I'd like to
help with debugging as much as I can.

Any feedback, thoughts, etc would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

-- Stefan