From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sphinx docs
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2012 22:48:01 GMT
Looks pretty good. Only thing I see is if we shouldn't strip out the
share/docs/DocKit directory on import. If we do that and reorder Jan's
commit to after Dave's last commit we can get away without any import
beyond the original XML sources.

I'm mostly just concerned about how much data we're adding to the repo
that will only exist for a few commits though it might also help us
side step some legal issues if we just pull the CouchBase XML instead
of all that code as well.