From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sphinx docs
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 17:35:20 GMT
Hi Dirkjan,

I'm ready to sent bucket of patches, but is your repo[1] be central
point to work on CouchDB sphinx docs?  Or it will be dch[2] one? In
other words, whom sent patches to prevent making same work twice? If
everyone will develop his own docs version there wouldn't be anything
good just only merge hell(:

[1] https://github.com/djco/couchdb/tree/docs
[2] https://github.com/dch/couchdb/tree/docs

--