From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: include_atttachments=true & include_docs=true
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 08:32:03 GMT
On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 12:18 PM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:
> Included docs are processed only on query not on indexation so it
> shouldn't be a problem and will never raise an error in the query
> servers anyway. It still consumes some RAM when fetching the results
> but people should be aware of it before using it imo.

I understand this, but it would be very easy to run all RAM away with
few requests to
/_list/list-name/ddoc/view-name?include_docs=true&include_attachments=true .
I as developer could be aware about such behavior, but I as evil user
would be happy to put such request into infinity loop against some
instance. Or such feature have to be enabled manually in config then.

Does I understood work flow of include_attachments param right?

--