From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: Sphinx docs
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2012 07:39:22 GMT
On 9 August 2012 17:35, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to cross the i's and dot the t's on the legal bits here. The
> only stuff I can find on CC licenses is at [1] which talks about
> unmodified and mentions that we may need the appropriate README/NOTICE
> updates. We may also want to look at the size of the contribution and
> maybe get a code grant thinger (again, docs vs code, no idea on
> precedent).
>
> Let me know if you want to head up that discussion or if I should
> start a thread for it.
>
> [1] http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#cc-sa

Paul, fine with me, I'll pick it up.

I rebased, squashed, merged & abused people's commits so now we have just 5:

https://github.com/dch/couchdb/commits/merge_docs

- Brian Mitchell - import CB docs
- Jan  - hook up futon & makefiles
- Dave - fix perl scripts for export
- Dirkjan - turn into sphinx project, set up chapters
- Alex Shorin - massive clean up
- Dave - tweak a few things (JSON highlighting, set version to 1.3.x)

Let me know if that's OK with y'all.

A+
Dave