From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Process for code submissions?
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 12:02:38 GMT
Hi Nick,

I've merged your new feature to couchdb master, thanks very much!

You'll notice a few tweaks from me;

1) I removed you from THANKS, given that it's now auto-generated (slipped my mind)
2) I fixed the broken etap test (sometimes get_suffix receives a binary, sometimes a list)
3) The algorithm is called utc_id, the suffix property is called utc_id_suffix

We're only partially integrated with github pull requests, so you will need to close the PR
yourself once you're satisfied that I've incorporated your work correctly.

B.