From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: COUCHDB-1444 (missing_named_view error on existing javascript design doc and view)
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 11:50:09 GMT
Hi,

Yes, I've been looking into it but I can't induce the condition locally, which hinders my
progress considerably.

I have made a related fix on couchdb master (ce7204b7eb64ac98d4445130fc4e647ed5181da9) which
might have fixed this but I can't confirm.

If you are able to induce this reliably, I would like to work with you to resolve this issue.
IRC is best.

B.