From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: So, how do we get the Mac binary on the home page?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 10:51:00 GMT
On 4 June 2012 08:53, Carlton Gibson <carlton.gibson@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone help here?
>

> On 2 Jun 2012, at 09:05, Hans J Schroeder <hs@cloudno.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The CouchDB home page has a binary for Windows, but not for Mac. It says "Coming
soon? Why don’t you contribute one?" I have built the binary, but how do we get it on the
home page?

>> - Hans

Sorry Hans, Carlton,

Yes I will own this.

Last Friday I ran through the build process myself to make sure I
understand it; I have a couple hiccups in the build-couchdb bit still
which I need to sort out still.

Some questions:

#1 Are we linking to this on github or doing an ASF hosted one? Any
requirements either way?

#2 We should pgp sign these. Are you able to do this or do you want me
to build/sign?

#3 Is there any substantive difference between Carlton & Hans' version now?

#4 what happens next?

A+
Dave