From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Rapt about Couch Hack Vienna, June 16 & 17
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2012 13:54:17 GMT
Hi everybody,

I'm rapt about the upcoming Couch Hack 2012 in Vienna, Austria! It's going
to be absoutely relaxing, and in the spirit of open source, it's *still* free.
How about that!!

We have a great venue, some fantastic couchers coming along already, and
I need just 2 more things:

#1 You. And if you live in some other continent, please encourage your euro
friends to come along.

#2 Publicity. Shameful but true, I need to get the word out some more. If
you live "nearby" please let your local tech/programming groups know. Many
many thanks!

details: http://couchhack.org/
sign up: http://lanyrd.com/2012/couchhack-vienna/
retweet: https://twitter.com/CouchDBWeekly/status/208145173442609152
questions: get in touch with me

#3 Sponsors. I don't actually need this but if we can get some more sponsors
onboard, we'll be able to cover things like a barbeque and some responsible
tasty drinks. Thank-you already to sektor5 for providing the venue
free of charge!

Thanks!
@dch__