From roger.moff...@gmail.com
Subject Re: So, how do we get the Mac binary on the home page?
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 15:02:26 GMT
Great job everyone - it's great, I mean GREAT to see the Mac joining the
official distributions at long last.

For completeness I've tried out the 10.7.3 link on a brand new iMac,
installed in seconds without a hitch and 72 of 72 test(s) run, 0 failures
(349036 ms). I also did a quick replicate of a 1.0.2 database from a remote
service and ran some views and it all just works out of the box as expected
(hoped). This is going to make it so much easier to advocate couch for Mac
(and iOS) projects and I hope to be giving a talk at LIDG on this soon -
I've kind of been holding back on the presentation until 1.2 was Mac
friendly so this is just the impetus I need to finish the talk off.

:-)

Roger