From till <klimp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB packaging for Ubuntu
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 11:46:24 GMT

On Monday, June 11, 2012 at 6:57 PM, CGS wrote:

> Let us know if any test fail and give us the log of the tests. The tests
> themselves are pretty self explanatory. If not, at least some tests are
> using the CouchDB log. So, I think there will be enough info for debugging.
>
> CGS
Ok,

so I started a clean VM with lucid and apt-get install apache-couchdb.

Then a couple tests produce erlang_crash.dump files and others fail with "Dubious, test returned
1 (wstat 256, 0x100)".

Can't figure out what that means though? Googled it a bit but none of the errors seem to relate
this.

Till