From till <klimp...@gmail.com>
Subject CouchDB packaging for Ubuntu
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2012 19:15:52 GMT
Hey,

I've been scratching my own itch and started building 1.2.0 for a couple Ubuntu distributions.

It's a WIP but I was wondering the following:

1) It builds – but does it work? Is the best bet to run the test suite in futon, or is there
something I could run on the command line when the package is installed? I'd prefer the command
line to include it in some sort of continuous testing without a browser.

2) Who'd have some interest in testing this?

3) Which distributions are wanted – I started with karmic and lucid and had planned to build
all the way up to 12.10.