From Hans J Schroeder ...@cloudno.de>
Subject Re: I have build a CouchDB 1.2.0 Mac OS X Binary
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 21:07:13 GMT
The issue Ryan has reported is fixed now. The binary is up at:
https://github.com/cloudnode/couchdbx-app/downloads

Let me know if something else shows up wrong.

@Roger
That is the idea. I hope someone will put the Mac build up there.

@Benoit
Nice work. I see that you have used Jan's app starter as a base. I used the CouchBase starter
as a base,
which I like better, because it integrates in the status menu bar.