From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replicated database size
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 07:55:00 GMT
Success! I put it my 2008 R2 machine and both the snappy tests and the
entire test suite passed, so it looks good. As recommended, I won't use
this in production until it's officially blessed - deflate seems to be
doing a reasonable job in the meantime. Many thanks for finding and fixing
the problem.

Nick

On 23 May 2012 00:01, Dave Cottlehuber <dave@muse.net.nz> wrote:

> On 22 May 2012 12:26, Dave Cottlehuber <dave@muse.net.nz> wrote:
>
> > On 17 May 2012 12:07, Nick North <north.n@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I'm getting this behaviour on 2008R2 and plain old 2008, and all my
> >> instances are running the R15B build as a service.
> >>
> >> Nick

> >> can

> >> are
> >> wanted