From Hans J Schroeder ...@cloudno.de>
Subject Re: I have build a CouchDB 1.2.0 Mac OS X Binary
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 21:23:48 GMT
I know. yours was the more advanced version. Then it was changed again mid last year to support
the various CouchBase products, CouchBase Single Server, CouchBase Server, Community Server,
etc.

What I did was rolling back, rebranding and stripping it down to get a clean app starter for
recent CouchDB builds. I have of course left the credits to Jan and you.

- Hans

On May 22, 2012, at 4:36 AM, Dustin Sallings wrote:

> On May 21, 2012, at 5:07 PM, Hans J Schroeder wrote:
>
>> Nice work. I see that you have used Jan's app starter as a base. I used the CouchBase
starter as a base,
>> which I like better, because it integrates in the status menu bar.
>

> 	They both have the same heritage.  I took it over from Jan and moved it forward a bit
to get rid of some complaints that we got from people who used it and got it to fit a little
better.  Jan continued to complain when I didn't get stuff right.  :)

> 	[Sorry I've been a bit absent from the discussion.  I've been kind of ridiculously busy
and haven't had a chance to look at the old build stuff]