From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: futon barfs when os is configured for certain timezones ….
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 14:18:30 GMT
Looks like its still a bug in the Erlang VM. Not much we can do unless
someone wants to go and write a patch for OTP.

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 9:19 AM, Nathaniel Cohen <ncohen@ucsd.edu> wrote:
> Hi I ran into this issue from 2010 --

> immediately out of the gate after installing couchdb 1.2.0 … has there been any progress
to address this one?  I've been following couchdb for awhile peripherally and am hoping to
use it on an upcoming project.

> I spent awhile trying to figure out if I had set up something wrong before I found the
true cause and changed timezones …  It makes me worried that this is the first thing I
found when trying to use couchdb …