From Nathaniel Cohen <nco...@ucsd.edu>
Subject futon barfs when os is configured for certain timezones ….
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 13:19:15 GMT
Hi I ran into this issue from 2010 --

immediately out of the gate after installing couchdb 1.2.0 … has there been any progress
to address this one?  I've been following couchdb for awhile peripherally and am hoping to
use it on an upcoming project.

I spent awhile trying to figure out if I had set up something wrong before I found the true
cause and changed timezones …  It makes me worried that this is the first thing I found
when trying to use couchdb …

I'm running os 10.7.3 and a recent erlang from macports.

> Nathaniels-MacBook-Air:~ ncohen$ erl -V
> Erlang R15B (erts-5.9) [source] [64-bit] [smp:4:4] [async-threads:0] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]

Many Thanks,
Ben

Nathaniel Cohen
Programmer/Analyst (SIO/STS)